Anyone who told you to visit this blog, couldn't have given you any worse advice.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The audacity of doing

Once upon a time, a contemptuous political quack

















Obama's reverend Wright press conference
huffingtonpost

I'm outraged by the comments that were made and saddened by the spectacle that we saw yesterday. I have been a member of Trinity United Church of Christ since 1992 and have known Jeremiah Wright for almost 22 years. The person I saw yesterday was not the person I met 20 years ago. His comments were not only divisive and destructive, but they also give comfort to those that prey on hate and I believe they do not accurately portray the perspective of the black church. They certainly do not accurately portray my values and beliefs. If Reverend Wright thinks that is political posturing on my part, he does not know me very well.


Well, Mr fictional perfect candidate, the way you exposed yourself did not saddened me a bit, it didn't even surprised me the least. Your denunciation of your former "spiritual" mentor certainly represents a new low, even in the context of the grotesque theatrical representation of your presidential campaign, but you are so ridiculously disingenuous Barack Obama, and again watching you twisting and spinning your logic like a pretzel was an embarrassment. You are a thin skin, self righteous, deceitful, opportunistic, disingenuous demagogic scumbag. You may try OJ Simpson for credibility & integrity interchangeability.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Intellect is Not a Serious Thing, and Never Has Been. It is An Instrument on Which one Plays, That is All

Free Online Dating