Anyone who told you to visit this blog, couldn't have given you any worse advice.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Innuendo











"heliogabalus, you scumbag, I want to fuck you up so bad that it will make you bleed. you bitch!!....", Fuck your mother and your hateful blog, you asshole".

You say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing.... Honey, I am confident my mother appreciates the attention, considering her age, she has not been fucked for a while...., but regarding the bleeding stuff, you don't need me to do just that, all you have to do is coordinate with your girlfriend menstruation cycle. but whatever rocks your boat and gets you through the night.....Here comes the brick.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Intellect is Not a Serious Thing, and Never Has Been. It is An Instrument on Which one Plays, That is All

Free Online Dating